- Customer Service
- About Us
- Grandin Road Credit Card
- Contacting Grandin Road
- Store Locations
- Email & Catalog Requests
- Gift Services
- Privacy & Security
- Shipping & Processing
- Ship to Store Program
- Returns & Exchanges
- Order Tracking
- Price Guarantee
- How to Order
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Your Privacy Rights
Last updated May 18th, 2015.
Grandin Road respects your privacy. As a member of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), Grandin Road follows the DMA privacy guidelines. The DMA's Mail Preference Service reduces the availability of your name and address to many other direct marketing companies. To learn more, click on www.dmachoice.org.
Consumer Privacy at Grandin Road, an HSNi Company
Grandin Road is part of the HSN, Inc. ("HSNi") family of businesses. HSNi is a retailing powerhouse that spans the full retail spectrum including television (HSN TV and HSN2), catalogues (Cornerstone Brands), ecommerce (HSN.com and catalogue websites), and brick & mortar retail (Frontgate and Ballard Designs). For a complete list of all of HSNi's businesses, please visit www.HSNi.com.
Information We May Collect (read more)
We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and e-mail address, (i) when you (or other customers) provide it to us when using our Services, or (ii) from other HSNi businesses, from our business partners or from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you use our online Services:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us to track users' movements around our online Services and to understand trends.
- We may assign your computer or device one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our online Services and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information Others May Collect (read more)
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our online Services.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers and/or devices used to view or interact with their advertisements.
- Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative Network Advertising Initiative, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our Services, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
How We May Use Information We Collect (read more)
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our Services;
- Facilitate use of our Services;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our Services, products, and other services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Services;
- Enforce our Conditions of Use.
With Whom We May Share Information We Collect (read more)
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other HSNi businesses;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our Services; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our customers.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
Your Choices (read more)
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Services;
- To stop receiving promotional e-mails or newsletters from us by modifying your e-mail subscription settings here;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our online Services may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the e-mail address below or, if you have an online account for our Services, by logging into that account.
- To learn about additional choices, click here.
Security (read more)
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to Contact Us
5566 West Chester Road
West Chester, OH 45069
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties and the HSNi companies for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
1. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
2. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
3. if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is email@example.com
© 2008 - 2014 HSN, Inc. All rights reserved.
We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded any of our mobile application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used may include, but are not limited to, your geographic location, how you use our application(s), and information about the type of device you use. This information is sent to us as aggregate information, and is not traceable back to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual. To opt out of sharing this information, such as location, please review the terms and conditions before you download the application, or you may review the settings on your mobile device or you may choose at any time to uninstall our application(s) from your mobile device.