Top_Nav_v2_Font
WEBGRA
  11 6 9 More... More... text html 2000 300

Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert

[ProductDetail_TopEspot]
[ProductDetail_RightEspot]
Please enter valid email address. Your password will be reset and sent to your email account. Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue' Example: name@domain.com Submit Cancel Forgot Password Close /GrandinRoad/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password Enter your email address
18
100 0
false
false
false
false pdp {"scheme":"product1_cr"}
false pdp {"scheme":"product2_cr"}
[ProductDetail_Espot01]
[ProductDetail_Espot02]

Says fill is 75% white duck Down. What is the remaining 25% made of?

Asked by: Anonymous
Thank you for your interest in the Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert. We are looking into this information for you. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Answered by: JLGrandinroadService
Date published: 2017-09-18
  • y_2017, m_9, d_21, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_, sid_150639, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LOCALE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_grandinroad
Product:150639-Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert
Grandin Road Credit Card
Now Accepting PayPal
[Inspiration_Bar_Header_ESpot]
???WCM_CHOKING_HAZARD_CONTENT_1???
[Email_Subscribe_Window]