[ProductDetail_TopEspot]
[ProductDetail_RightEspot]
Please enter valid email address. Your password will be reset and sent to your email account. Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue' Example: name@domain.com Submit Cancel Forgot Password Close /GrandinRoad/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password Enter your email address

18
100 0
We apologize, but this item is no longer available.
true
false
false
false
false pdp {"scheme":"product1_cr"}
false pdp {"scheme":"product2_cr"}
[ProductDetail_Espot01]
[ProductDetail_Espot02]
Elements Extra Warm Down Comforter/Duvet Insert is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Warm and toasty We bought this feather bed to fill up the autumn duvet cover that we bought from Grandin Road. We have really enjoyed it and it adds classiness to the room. In the summer months at a time as it is too warm .
Date published: 2019-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great buy I bought a king and a queen. They are fantastic in looks, warmth, quality, and value. Would recommend highly.
Date published: 2017-01-08
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_150640, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_grandinroad
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

If this is 75% white duck feathers what is the other 25%??

Asked by: SimplySarah541
Thank you for your interest in the Elements Extra Warm Down Comforter/Duvet Insert. We are looking into this information for you.
Answered by: RL Grandinroad Service
Date published: 2019-08-20

Where is this made?

The description says this is imported, which country does it come from?
Asked by: Lisa44
Thank you for your interest in the Elements Extra Warm Down Comforter. This item is made in China.
Answered by: JLGrandinroadService
Date published: 2016-11-23
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_150640, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_grandinroad
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 58ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Product:150640-Elements Extra Warm Down Comforter\/Duvet Insert