[ProductDetail_TopEspot]
[ProductDetail_RightEspot]
Please enter valid email address. Your password will be reset and sent to your email account. Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue' Example: name@domain.com Submit Cancel Forgot Password Close /GrandinRoad/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password Enter your email address

18
100 0
false
false
false
false pdp {"scheme":"product1_cr"}
false pdp {"scheme":"product2_cr"}
[ProductDetail_Espot01]
[ProductDetail_Espot02]
Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not as thick as I expected! The duvet insert is ok. Not as thick as I thought it would be. For this occasion it will do.
Date published: 2018-04-06
  • y_2018, m_12, d_10, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_150639, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_grandinroad
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 20ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

My Duvet size is 180x92. Will the King fit this correctly? It says the size is 102x94. The current ‘king’ down comforter I have doesn’t fill the duvet up and my husband hates it. 

Asked by: CandiB
Thank you for your interest in the Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert. The King size is 102" W x 94" L and will not fill up a duvet cover that is 180" x 92". You may have a California or Super King sized duvet cover.
Answered by: JLGrandinroadService
Date published: 2018-07-26

Is comforter washable?

Asked by: betty70
Thank you for your interest in the Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert. This item is machine washable.
Answered by: RWGrandinRoadService
Date published: 2018-03-14

Says fill is 75% white duck Down. What is the remaining 25% made of?

Asked by: Anonymous
Thank you for your interest in the Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert. The fill in this item is 75% white duck down and 25% down clusters.
Answered by: JLGrandinroadService
Date published: 2018-03-14
  • y_2018, m_12, d_10, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_150639, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_grandinroad
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 25ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Product:150639-Elements Year Round Down Comforter/Duvet Insert